Thursday 18 November 2010

FOTD and Lip Combo

When my complexion is not looking its best after a few too many late nights I like to perk it up a little with an injection of colour on the lips and cheeks, while keeping the eyes neutral and effortless. Since I have been feeling very tired all week I have absolutely loved this lip combination as it's so quick to do in the mornings and really brightens the face.
 For this look I used:
Mix of Make Up For Ever HD and Dior Forever foundation
Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer (for the big carrier bags under my eyes lol)
MAC MSF Natural
MAC peachy keen blush
NARS laguna Bronzer

MAC all that glitters e/s all over the lid
L'Oreal Carbon gloss liquid liner
L'ancome Hypnose mascara
For the lips I used MAC Viva Glam Gaga topped with Revlon's lip gloss in Coral Reef (170). I love mixing the light bubblegum pink of MAC's Gaga with the vibrant peach of Coral Reef to create a perfect peachy pink that is vibrant enough to lift the face, but still natural enough to be appropriate for work.

What are your favourite lip combos at the moment? I am keen to use my ever growing stash of lipsticks and glosses to create new, unique colours so I would love to hear your recommendations! xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love your eyes are amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite lip combo right now is the lipstick VIVA Glam Cindy with the VIVA Glam gloss Cindy.
    I will post this very soon an my blog.

    Or if you like it more pink, then my favorite ist MAC lipstick Angel with MAC lipglass in PRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous... I'm loving The Fairie Glen from MAC topped with a cheapy Essence lip gloss that tastes like vanilla hehe
    LovelyGirlieBits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that gloss with the Gaga lipstick! I always have to mix mine with something else to make it more wearable but have yet to mix it with anything coral.

    My favorite lip combo right now is NARS Schiap lipstick with MAC Style Minx lipglass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently loving MAC Violetta lipstick with MAC Florabundance lipglass. It's a nice periwinkle lip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lips really make this look, the combination of the two products look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig