Wednesday 15 June 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara and FOTD

Being a girl who values her sleep above all else most mornings don't lend themselves to photo opportunities. However, I have been meaning to share my new love for Estee Lauder's Double Wear Zero-Smudge mascara, so I made sure to get a few snaps this morning. Excuse the droopy, sleep deprived eyelids!
I am wearing:
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25Hour foundation
Bobbi Brown corrector
NARS Laguna bronzer
ELF mineral blush in pink
Urban Decay eyeshadow in sin
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in stash
Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara
Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Pink Champagne

Back to the mascara...
Estee Lauder's Double Wear mascara (£19) is a recent discovery for me, but I have been getting so many compliments while wearing it I thought I would have to share. The slim brush is perfect for wiggling deep into the roots, and accurate enough for creating wispy bottom lashes with no smudges. It also works hard to lengthen and separate lashes while lasting all day with no smearing, even on my hay fever afflicted eyes. I may even go as far as saying it's HG material...

Have you tried Estee Lauder's double wear mascara? What are your favourite mascaras at the moment?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. nice result!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice! I'm still in love with my YSL falsh lash effect but its on its way out so would definitely give this one a try!

    Just wondering what you thought of the ELF mineral blushes? I'm always tempted to try them but I've had the mineral foundation before and I find it really hard to work with because of the design of the pot it comes in! I just end up getting it everywhere lol!

    Hannah Elizabeth

    http://hannahelizabeth21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, I actually found it very thought provoking, thanks

    leg hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post... I love the magnascopic mascara of Estee.. x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig