Sunday 4 September 2011

OOTD: Hey Shortie

Not much of a preamble to go with this outfit... I bought these little shorts in H&M in the hope that summer would stick around. Since the weather hasn't been co-operating lately I paired them with a cozy cashmere jumper. In this period of seasonal transition (though let's face it we never really had a summer) it's fun to mix things up - jumpers with wedges, summer dresses with thick, black tights... I'm crazy like that ;).
Cashmere Jumper - Milan boutique, Shorts: H&M £14.99 here, Ballet flats: Primark.

These come with a cute little black faux leather belt, but I chose not to wear it to accentuate the bow detail and cut of the sweater.
I am guessing from the above these are meant to fall lower on the leg, but as my Beyonce-esque thighs fill them out they look very mini on me... the trials of being tall hehe ;).

Are you braving short shorts? Despite all the magazines trying to convince me that shorts are an appropriate attire for the office (tights optional) I am staying well away from that trend! xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this, gorgeous as always :D! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo cute!
    i love sweaters and shorts together!
    (:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig